تحميل كتاب Engpdflish Grammar Use

 تحميل كتاب English Grammar in use (5) - pdf 

English Grammar In use

اسم الكتاب: English Grammar In use
تأليف: Louise Hashemi with Raymond Murphy
 نوع الملف: pdf

محتويات كتاب English Grammar In use :

Present continuous and present simple am doing and I do ) Past simple and past continuous did and I was doing ) Present and past ( I do / I am doing and I did / I was doing ) Present perfect simple and continuous ( I have done and I have been doing ) Present perfect simple and continuous ; past simple I have done and I have been doing ; I did ) Present perfect and present I have done / I have been doing and I do / I am doing ) Present perfect , present and past ( I have done / I have been doing , I do / I am doing and I Present perfect and past simple ( I have done / I have been doing and I did ) Past simple , past continuous and past perfect I did , I was doing and I had done / I had been doing ) Past simple , past continuous and used to ( I did , I was doing and I used to do ) Present , present perfect and past The future : present tenses and will / shall ( I do / I am doing and I will / shall do ) The future : present continuous , will / shall , going to ( I am doing , I will / shall do and I am going to do ) The future : all forms can , could and be able to may and might can , could , may , might , must and can't must ( n' t ) , need ( n't ) , should ( n't ) and don't have to ( don't ) have to , should ( n't ) , had better ( not ) and ought ( not ) to 

should Modals : review if I do and if I did if I did and if I had done Conditionals : review wish The passive have something done Questions Reported speech and questions -ing and to ... Prepositions and expressions + -ing I'm used to doing and I used to do to ... and preposition + -ing afraid to do and afraid of doing ) Verb forms : review Countable and uncountable a / an , some and the the Quantifiers and pronouns Relative clauses Adjectives and adverbs Comparatives and superlatives Word order Prepositions of time Prepositions of place Prepositions ( general ) Adjective / verb + preposition Phrasal verbs 


تحميل كتاب 

 English Grammar In use (5) - pdf


يمكنم أيضا تحميل 👇

المزيد من كتب تعليم اللغة الإنجليزية pdf

المكتبة الذهبية
بواسطة : المكتبة الذهبية
تعليقات



حجم الخط
+
16
-
تباعد السطور
+
2
-